schmucksymposium haxthäuser hof 2023
this year`s theme: eloquent hands
professionals: all days
students: all days
food, coffee, tea included
in your own tent, car, mobile home etc.: 5 €/person/night for camping, shower and breakfast.
NEW: rent a tent - up to 3 persons for 40 € for 3 nights. (first come - first serve!!)
terms & conditions
before you register,
take note of following:
Registration and reservation
Due to the size of the haxthäuserhof, the number of participants is limited to 80 persons.
Your booking is valid when your payment has been received in full by our administration. Only then does your booking become a reservation. Your place will be reserved for you in the order in which the participation fee is received by bank transfer in advance (no cash at the entrance) first come, first serve.
In case of cancellation by you:
• after the online reservation of your place, an administrative fee of 50 € will be retained,
• between 8 weeks and 4 weeks before the beginning of the symposium, 25 % of the fee will be retained,
• within 4 weeks to 1 week before the beginning of the symposium, 50 % of the fee will be retained.
• within 1 week before the beginning of the HHHo-symposium, a refund is not possible.
Cancellation of your registration by the organisation can take place:
• if the maximum number of participants has been reached,
• if the symposium cannot be offered because of force majeure.
in these cases a full refund of the participation fee will be made.
Besides the above mentioned, a refund of your participation fee will be made at any time:
• in cases of force majeure for the participant (illness, accident, death in family), cancellation should be notified immediately, with written proof of the reasons for cancellation,
• in cases the sympsoium cannot take place.
Other reasons (dissatisfaction, programme changes, etc.) do not entitle to any refund.
Security Measures, Insurance and Disclaimer
Entrance to the symposium premises is restricted to participants and members of staff. The organisation is not liable for accidents, theft or any kind of damage which take place during the symposium. The participant is advised to provide personal health, travel and liability insurance. The symposium is not responsible for traveling or accommodation costs paid by the participant. Please take care of your own travel insurance.
By sending the registration form you agree with the above.